Thank you for using Make Up Matters.
Please read through all the terms and conditions so that you are fully aware of our rights when booking in for make up and hair services provided by Make Up Matters. Booking with me signifies you agree with my terms and conditions. Prices are subject to change without notice, old pricing will be honoured once 100 booking fee has been paid for each service.
TERMS OF BOOKING
- For mobile work, a minimum call out of 4 services is required whether that be hair makeup or a combination of both.
For bridal bookings, a minimum call out is three adults plus bride.
- Price list is updated yearly and is subject to change without notice.
- Make Up Matters books on a first come, first reserved basis. Appointment dates/times are not held or secured without a 100 booking fee for each service required.
- Booking Fees must be paid within 48 hours or your time/date may no longer be available.
- Make Up Matters requires information on whether the client has allergies. A consultation form is mandatory for all clients to fill in. In no event shall Make Up Matters have any liability for incidental, or consequential damages however characterised, for example eczema, sensitive skin and eyes, hay fever, etc.
- Make Up Matters reserves the right to take photographic or film records of any of our make-up applications, and may use any such photographs for promotional and/or commercial purposes – only with your consent, of course.
- For group bookings, please ensure all clients are ready to go for their appointments. Make Up Matters writes up a call sheet to allocate enough time per person to be ready by time given by client so it is important to adhere to the call sheet so clients are ready in a timely manner.
- Each services will require a €100 non refundable booking fee which is transferable of agreed amount within 48 hours of confirming booking payable via bank deposit. This will be deducted from the total owing for your wedding/event date.
- When paying Make Up Matters via bank deposit, please put in description your name and date of booking. For example: Marie 28/05/2021
- The wedding/event date booking is not secure until a €100 booking fee is paid within 48 hours for each service required. In some cases, for bridal services, the deposit will need to be paid before the trial to secure your date especially during peak season.
- A confirmation email will be sent to confirm and reserve the booking when the booking fee payment is received.
- Holding date booking fees are non refundable but are transferable once Make Up Matters has availability.
- Final payment of your invoice is due the morning of your wedding.
- Travel charges of €0.60 per km will apply for any mobile service. Make Up Matters will confirm your total travel cost when confirming your booking!
- Where car parking is restricted, it is your responsibility to arrange parking or incur the cost of any parking fees.
- In some cases a cost of hotel stay is needed.
- Available for overseas weddings, flights and accommodation must be paid for. Enquire within for more info.
CANCELLATIONS / CHANGES
- Any reductions in the booked number of people for your wedding/event date will still need to be paid in full if less than two months notice is given. If your booking is for an event only, less than two weeks notice will require full payment.
- Please notify me if location changes as soon as possible. This may result in a revised quote due to travel fees, early call out fee, etc. If this is the case, I will send you a revised quote.
- After your bridal trial, Make Up Matters is not obliged to secure your wedding date without a €100 booking fee for each service and is not obliged to notify you if we no longer have capacity on your wedding day/event date.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY BOOKING FEE IF MY WEDDING IS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
Make Up Matters is not refunding however i will keep your booking fee on file until you can reschedule your booking.
If you are unable to reschedule your date or if i am are already booked up on the new date, the complete booking fee will be retained by Make Up Matters regardless of notice given due to administration costs and loss of other bookings caused by allocating your appointment.
Special Occasion Makeup:
A booking fee of €20 per person is required for special occasion makeup to secure an appointment. The appointment will be confirmed on receipt of the booking fee being paid. The final balance is due on or before your appointment
The booking fee is non-refundable.
- In the event that the client cancels the booking fee will not be refunded.
- Weddings: Cancellations within 14 days of the date of the event are chargeable in full.
- In the unlikely event that the Make Up Matters cancels , as much advance notice as possible will be given to the client and every effort will be made to find a replacement Makeup Artist. If no replacement can be found then money paid in advance by the client to Make Up Matters will be refunded with exception of the payment for a bridal trial.
- In the event of Make Up Matters not been able to attend in extraordinary circumstances or emergency I will do your best to provide cover.
- If the booking is directly affected by circumstances beyond the control of the Makeup Artist including but not limited to weather conditions, safety reasons, no compensation will be offered on the Makeup Artist’s part. It is advised that the client takes out wedding / event insurance to cover these situations.
- If the client needs to change the date of the event or wedding the Makeup Artist will do her best to accommodate this where possible and the client’s payment will be transferred to the new date. If the new date is unavailable then the booking will be cancelled and the cancellation process, as stated above, will apply. The Makeup Artist will try to find the client another Makeup Artist who is available on the new date , however, this cannot be guaranteed.
Special Occasion Makeup:
A cancellation within 24 hours of the appointment is chargeable in full. If the client cancels 7 days or more before the appointment, then the appointment can be rearranged.
With the client’s consent, Make Up Matters would like to take photos to increase the Makeup Artist’s portfolio. These may be used on the Makeup Artist’s website and social media pages for future clients to view. Consent for photos is obtained on the booking form at the bridal trial. The client can withdraw their consent at any time.
Any information provided by the client (e.g. name, telephone number, address) will be treated as confidential. This information is securely stored and is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in line with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
By financially securing your booking fee and signing the booking form the client accepts these terms and conditions.
You can read the Terms and Conditions for our on-line shop HERE.